Planning a wedding is supposed to be one of the happiest times of your life, but it can also be one of the most stressful. With so many decisions to make and details to consider, it's no wonder that many brides-to-be feel overwhelmed. However, it doesn't have to be that way. At 333 Designs, we believe that planning a wedding can be completely stress-free, and we're here to help. In fact, the number one thing we recommend is hiring a wedding planner as soon as possible. Below are seven tips that will help you remain stress-free, whether you have a planner or not.
- Start Early - One of the biggest sources of stress when it comes to wedding planning is feeling like you're running out of time. That's why it's important to start planning as early as possible. Ideally, you should start at least a year in advance, but even if you only have six months or less, getting started sooner rather than later will help you stay on track and avoid feeling overwhelmed.
- Set Realistic Expectations - It's easy to get carried away with Pinterest boards and Instagram posts, but it's important to set realistic expectations for your wedding. Remember that it's not about having the perfect day, but about celebrating your love with your partner and your loved ones. When you focus on the reason you are celebrating, it will become the perfect day. Attitude is everything!
- Choose the Right Vendors - Choosing the right vendors can make all the difference when it comes to planning a stress-free wedding. Look for vendors who are responsive, flexible, and who share your vision for your big day. At 333 Designs, we pride ourselves on being easy to work with and committed to bringing your vision to life. As your florist and decorator, we can also handle a lot of your vision in house.
- Prioritize Self-Care - It's easy to get so caught up in wedding planning that you forget to take care of yourself. But prioritizing self-care is essential for staying calm and centered during this busy time. Make sure to take breaks when you need them, get enough sleep, eat well, and take time for activities that make you feel happy and relaxed. If you feel like it’s becoming too overwhelming, plan a date with your partner, don’t talk about the wedding, and remember the reason you’re getting married.
- Delegate Tasks - You don't have to do everything yourself. Delegate tasks to trusted friends and family members who can help you stay organized and on track. Remember, consider hiring a wedding planner or day-of coordinator to take care of the details on the big day so you can relax and enjoy yourself.
- Stay Organized - Staying organized is key to staying stress-free during the wedding planning process. Consider using a binder to keep everything organized. Also, in this digital, there are plenty of wedding planning apps or softwares to keep track of your to-do list, budget, and vendor contacts. Make sure to set reminders for important dates and deadlines so you don't miss anything. If you hire a planner, they can handle all of that for you (sensing a theme?).
- Focus on the Positive - Finally, it's important to focus on the positive. Instead of getting bogged down in the details or worrying about things that might go wrong, focus on what's going right. Remember why you're getting married in the first place, and take time to appreciate the people who are supporting you during this special time.
At 333 Designs, we believe that wedding planning should be fun and stress-free. By following these tips, you can stay calm, cool, and collected throughout the planning process and enjoy every moment of your big day. See links below for our recommended wedding planners.
The Event Planner
Social Media: @weddingsbyep
Courtney Burton Events
Social Media: @courtneyburtonevents
Helping Hand Parties & Weddings
Social Media: @helpinghandparties
Weddings On Deck
Social Media: @weddingsondeck